W.H.O. Approved PQS Code E003/023
MF 314 is a combined vaccine and icepack freezer. The thermostat ensures stable temperature control in the range from -18°C to -28°C. Temperature can be monitored on the external digital display. Holdover time in case of power cut is improved with the unit’s thick 100mm insulation. The corrosionproof steel cabinet protects against rust, while the evaporator tubing is zinc coated.
- Gross volume, litres(cu. ft.)281 (9.9)
- Temperature range, at 43°C AMB-18 to -28
- Energy consumption (43°C AMB) per 24h, kWh4.23
- Energy consumption, cool down (kWh/24h) at 43°C AMB4.24
- Hold-over time during power cut at 43°C AMB, hrs4
- No. of baskets3
- Icepack storage capacity, litres256 x 0.6
- Icepack freezing capacity, kg/24 hrs.7.2
- Voltage, V115 / 220 / 240
- Frequency50 / 60
- Climate classT
- WHO PQS CodeE003/023
There are no reviews yet.